This activity bundle provides activities and worksheets for “The Leap” by Louise Erdrich.
This bundle includes the following:
• How To Use This Resource – A document that suggest ways you might use these activities and assessments in your classroom
• Warm-Up – Students will write and/or discuss the information presented in this warm-up activity.
• Identifying Flashbacks and Foreshadowing Worksheet – In this activity, students will need to identify the instances of flashback and foreshadowing within the story *Answer Key Included*
• Figurative Language Worksheet – In this activity, students will need to identify some of the figurative language used in the story *Answer Key Included*
• Reading Questions – 8 open-ended questions about the story that can be used as a homework assignment or quiz *Answer Key Included*
• Vocabulary Chart – Students will complete this chart for a list of given vocabulary words and two additional unfamiliar words within the story