This activity bundle provides activities and worksheets for “Two Kinds” by Amy Tan.
This resource bundle includes the following:
• How To Use This Resource – A document that suggests ways you might use these activities and assessments in your classroom
• Warm-Up – Students will write and/or discuss the information presented in this warm-up activity.
• Conflict Writing Activity – In this activity, students will need to identify the type(s) of conflict within the story and answer a related prompt with a written response. *Answer Key Included*
• Nonfiction Analysis – In this activity, students will read an article related to the story’s content (link to the article is included) and complete the Nonfiction Analysis worksheet.
• Reading Questions – 10 open-ended questions about the story that can be used as a homework assignment or quiz *Answer Key Included*
• Quiz – 10 multiple-choice questions about the story and the literary terms covered within this bundle *Answer Key Included*
• Vocabulary Chart – Students will complete this chart for a list of given vocabulary words and two additional unfamiliar words within the story